This is California living at its best as the patio functions as an extension of the home itself – perfect for dining alfresco or entertaining as you breeze in and out. The open floor plan concept continues as the living area flows seamlessly into the dining area. There is a cheerful eat-in kitchen with abundant natural light with a new slider that opens to yet another peaceful garden space - perfect for enjoying your morning coffee.
The adjacent laundry room has its own entrance and is close to a guest room with a bathroom - ideal for a home- based practice or business that requires a separate entrance and some privacy. The home’s master bedroom features a bank of glass windows and a glass door that opens to the very private and tranquil patio space. Enjoy the twinkling lights as the sound of the water fountain lulls you into a state of peaceful relaxation.
Three additional bedrooms offer plenty of space for family members, home office or out of town guests.
The outdoor patio offers a multitude of ways to enjoy the Southern California lifestyle. Relax, entertain and enjoy cocktails on the patio which offers an abundance of succulent plantings (they stay with the house). This area is great for pets, or – someday, a lap pool. Another special area is located on the side of the home where a tranquil Zen garden is located.
All of the residences systems are newer and well-maintained; HVAC, plumbing, electrical and roof. Conveniently located to the 101 freeway, Hollywood Bowl, Lake Hollywood, Runyon Canyon Park and the Sunset Strip. Minutes to major studios; Warner Bros., NBC, CBS, Disney, Netflix and Paramount Studios.
• 4BR/3BA 2,248 sq. ft. Lakeridge Estates home on 22,980 sq. ft. lot
• Private in a quiet neighborhood of 53 homes
• Large, tranquil outdoor patio, perfect for outdoor living
• Above ground spa and canyon views
• Spacious open-concept living area with bank of windows and glass doors that open to outdoors
• Oak floors
• Eat-in kitchen with new slider and garden view
• Laundry room with separate entrance
• Ideal for home-based practice
• Master suite with glass door to tranquil patio space
• Master bath has Jacuzzi spa tub and step in shower
• Double paned windows
• Roof is 4 years old
• Newer HVAC system
• Newer electrical system
• Sewer pipe replaced 7 years ago
• 2-car attached garage
• All new copper pipes
• Drought resistant landscape
• Close to major studios, Lake Hollywood, Runyon Canyon and all the area has to offer